This section provides a comprehensive listing of all places offering live streaming.
For those who are watching the livestream, a fellow priest wrote some very good guidelines to help keep us engaged and in a prayerful mindset:
• Before the start of the service, place your device (phone, television, computer, tablet) on or near your icon corner; OR, surround your device with one or more icons.
• Turn off all possible distractions (phone, notifications, oven, alarms, etc.)
• Like you do before church, take care of all personal needs beforehand.
• Dress like you would for a regular Sunday Divine Liturgy. (Casual clothes may encourage a casual, non-prayerful attitude.)
• Follow your regular pattern for maintaining the Eucharistic fast, refraining from food, coffee, etc. until after the Liturgy.
• Print the available service booklets and have them in hand.
• Follow along during the services, and sing/speak along with us, in whatever way you normally would do during the Liturgy.
• As you are able, stand, sit, and kneel as you normally would do during the Liturgy.
• Finally, resist the urge to offer any comments online until after the Liturgy is over.
In short, I encourage you to make these few hours a time of sincere devotion and worship.