Christ the Saviour has busy Nativity Season - 12/25/16
Christ is Born! Glorify Him!
Russian: Христос рождаєся ! Славити його!
Greek: Χριστός γεννιέται! δοξάσατε!
Serbian: Христос се роди! Ваистину се роди!
The community Christ the Saviour was blessed with full schedule of services and activities throughout the Nativity fast and Feast -
• Community Outreach: Thanksgiving Turkey's and gift cards were distributed to our neighbors in need; and in December we collected Christmas presents for local children.
• On Sunday, Dec 11th the Church School held its annual Nativity Program (photos sent in an earlier gallery)
• On the Eve of the Feast we celebrated the Royal Hours; then the Divine Liturgy and Vespers of the Pre-Feast in the morning, and the Nativity Vigil (Great Compline & Matins) in the evening. The Festal Divine Liturgy was celebrated on Christmas morning.
• On Tuesday, Dec 27th our choir visited several shut-ins to bring the joy of Christ's birth through the singing of Liturgical hymns and carols.
• On Friday, December 30th our parish family and their guests were treated to an Open House, sponsored every year by our Men's Club.
(Kontakion) Today the Virgin gives birth to the Transcendent One, and the earth offers a cave to the Unapproachable One! Angels, with shepherds, glorify Him! The wise men journey with the star! Since for our sake the Eternal God is born as a little child
Please visit us at www.CTSHBG.org; be sure to join us for a service when you are in the area!